Sign in to follow this  
123B3n

[IMPORTANT] New patch & character information

1357779797_Banner_Header2.png

Hello everyone,

It's time for us to release yet another patch, this patch will include a couple of features that will affect those who have several characters. Therefore I am announcing this now before we actually release it. For those who have several characters, it's important that you have the correct character select when this patch hits on Friday. The character that you have select will receive everything you currently own, such as cars, properties, money, houses, etc. If you have another character select that character will then receive everything and once that is done you will unfortunately no longer be able to change your character name.

If you have a character that you want to receive a car, maybe a house etc that is all possible if you get in contact with an admin at that point. Just remember that if you have 20 cars and u want to split those with another one it's not quite possible, we can give you a couple but anything more than that wouldn't be possible as it is a lot of data to go through and I do apologize for that.

If you have any questions, now is the time to ask them. Otherwise, I wish you a continued great day and have fun!

Expected release date: 22/02/2019 5:00 PM GMT

• Like 5