Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Citizen Membership

Are you one of the new once arriving in town? Is it your time to submit your citizen membership?
Find out more in the link below.

Become a

Considered joining a whitelisted job?
Take a role as a Fire Fighter, Paramedic, Police Officer, Car Dealer or even a Mechanic.

Housing Project

Do you have a housing project in mind? Contact Real Estate today and Rolf might be able to make your dreams come true. If he isn't to busy drunk as usual.

Traveling Light?

Why not stop by the Richman Hotel, get yourself a room that suits your need.
With a beautiful swimming pool at the back with lovely ladies.

Clean up the streets

Little pricks are making it to town, help them clean up the streets from all kinds of nasty things.
Stop on by and get yourself a uniform.

Sign in to follow this  
Raketaz

Make rain less common

The recent change in the weather makes it feel like the UK with barely any let up from the rain. I think rain is a good thing just make it less common to rain is all.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The only time we make it rain on the server is when the server restart is about to happen. The reason for this is because IC everyone knows that when the rain begins 'the storm' is coming which means the server is about to restart. We do this to add to the Roleplay.

It's actually pretty rare for the rain to last more than 10 minutes. As stated above, it makes an appearance before restarts. Occasionally there's rainy days but they're few and far between just like California's actual weather. 

Today it rained for a lot longer then I've ever seen it rain and this was after a restart. Maybe it just glitched out or something I guess? Was really weird.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Players requested rain, me included and the admins made it rain, that was the first time in about 3 weeks ive seen rain on ther server.

• Like 2

Yeah and i'm not saying stop the rain full stop. It stopped raining after doing it for quite a while then 10 minutes later it started again. I'm not saying that having rain is a bad thing, just that it seemed to rain too much yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2