Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Citizen Membership

Are you one of the new once arriving in town? Is it your time to submit your citizen membership?
Find out more in the link below.

Become a

Considered joining a whitelisted job?
Take a role as a Fire Fighter, Paramedic, Police Officer, Car Dealer or even a Mechanic.

Housing Project

Do you have a housing project in mind? Contact Real Estate today and Rolf might be able to make your dreams come true. If he isn't to busy drunk as usual.

Traveling Light?

Why not stop by the Richman Hotel, get yourself a room that suits your need.
With a beautiful swimming pool at the back with lovely ladies.

Clean up the streets

Little pricks are making it to town, help them clean up the streets from all kinds of nasty things.
Stop on by and get yourself a uniform.

Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Carl - Mechanic Whitelist Application

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

Name: Carl

Date of Birth: 13/10/1998

Discord Name:  Carl#7019

What country are you from? United Kingdom

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? Yes

How did you find out about Sunrise RP? Through Friends and those who are already working as mechanics

Do you have mechanical experience? (FiveM or Real Life): yes, real life

Have you ever been in any other FiveM communities?(If so, please list them):  N/A

Steam Profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129158590                                                                                                                                                                                            

Sunrise RP Character Life Portion 

Please answer these questions as your in game character personal.

Name : Timmy Tantrum

Date of Birth: 13/10/1985

Phone Number: 412-1596

Current Occupation?  Miner

Ever been convicted of a felony? If so, what? N/A

Describe yourself. (At least 50 word): I'm an aspiring mechanic who is hard working and consistent with what I do. I've lived in Los Santos for several years and went to university to study mechanical engineering in space ships. My main interests are going through the mountainous areas on the outskirts of the city, being at one with the nature. Sometimes I'll go on a cheeky cruise with the lads and get some food from burger shot.  I'm a career focused individual looking to progress into a better profession at the end of the day.

Why would we choose you? (At least 50 word): As mentioned above, I went to university to study the mechanical engineering aspect of spaceships so nothing can faze me really. I have experience with a variety of different road vehicles including motorcycles and I own quite a few cars myself, all of which I repair to the highest standard. 

When you will work? Every day except monday-wednesday

Why you want to be mechanic? (At least 50 word) : My main inspiration for wanting to become a mechanic in Los Santos was when I was rescued from the mountains one time. I would very much be interested in helping people who are in need no matter where they are, providing a quality service that the customers can trust just like my father does is uganda. I would most importantly be enjoying what I do every day.

Any news please? I've been waiting months since this previous application was put on hold: 

And others are behind processed before me.