Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Citizen Membership

Are you one of the new once arriving in town? Is it your time to submit your citizen membership?
Find out more in the link below.

Become a

Considered joining a whitelisted job?
Take a role as a Fire Fighter, Paramedic, Police Officer, Car Dealer or even a Mechanic.

Housing Project

Do you have a housing project in mind? Contact Real Estate today and Rolf might be able to make your dreams come true. If he isn't to busy drunk as usual.

Traveling Light?

Why not stop by the Richman Hotel, get yourself a room that suits your need.
With a beautiful swimming pool at the back with lovely ladies.

Clean up the streets

Little pricks are making it to town, help them clean up the streets from all kinds of nasty things.
Stop on by and get yourself a uniform.

Sign in to follow this  
123B3n

[tutorial] Installing Custom Sounds

Hello everyone,

recently I got tons of questions on how you actually install custom sounds for your FiveM, I've taken the liberty to create this tutorial and as this tutorial goes I will be installing a weapon sounds. The general idea behind this is to give you an understanding behind how it all works. It's pretty much the same for all other sounds as well. There are probably more ways or better ways of doing this, but this is the only way I know how to do it so far. P.S Do not forget to backup your game as I am not responsible if your game breaks.

Requirements

1. OpenIV
  2. Realistic Guns Sounds 3.1
  3. ArchiveFix

Step 1

Lets start by setting up ArchiveFix as this will take some time to get done as it has to find and store the encryption key from your game, yes it sounds scary but it's only reading the data. Also do not be afraid if your CPU is being maxed out, this is a heavy process and it takes a fairly long time to get done.

When you've extracted your ArchiveFix to a location, open that location in your explorer and hold shift while you right click on a empty space, then select command line, or if you know how to "cd" your way there from your command prompt you can do so as well. When you are this far prepare your command line by entering the following "archivefix fetch", now do not click enter yet. Start up your normal GTA V and when that is open hit enter on it and just wait until it's finished. This may vary depending on your computer specs but I'd estimate it anything from a couple of minutes to 10 minutes to get this key done. When everything is done you can close your game.

Now, you can tab down and do something else while it's doing its own thing that is perfectly fine, it will continue in the background.

Next steps

For this section I got a video for you guys as the step one I've done since a long time ago and I'm not redoing it, takes way to long and you pretty much can't do anything else as it takes a lot of performance on your computer.

update\update.rpf
update\x64\dlcpacks\mpapartment\dlc.rpf
update\x64\dlcpacks\mpbiker\dlc.rpf
update\x64\dlcpacks\mpchristmas2017\dlc.rpf
update\x64\dlcpacks\mpgunrunning\dlc.rpf
update\x64\dlcpacks\mplowrider\dlc.rpf
update\x64\dlcpacks\mplowrider2\dlc.rpf
update\x64\dlcpacks\mpluxe\dlc.rpf
update\x64\dlcpacks\mpluxe2\dlc.rpf
x64\audio\sfx\WEAPONS_PLAYER.rpf
x64\audio\sfx\RESIDENT.rpf