Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Silverwoods

LSPD Complaint June 3rd 2019

On June 3 2019 around I was on duty with another EMS and we were listening and waiting for calls and waiting at legion. Around 6:30pm USA eastern time zone. We heard calls on the radio about an officer was down but did not receive any call about a 10-52 or anything. They then went on to say a few minutes later, and I roughly quote, "Can One of the EMS being lazy at legion respond to the call". Which was unprofessional to say and not true. We of course listened to his call but he got mad we didn't come to the current location ahead of time. Again there was not 10-52 called out at this point. We of course asked them if we needed to respond and he said yes. When we arrived on scene there were two men in Arabic looking head dresses chopping the policemen on the ground. They did not warn us on the radio about any danger in the area, so when we approached we saw and stayed back. When the two men finally left we went to check for a pulse and the officer Matt Jacobs, said to us through /me, "Matt was executed due to the EMT's slow ass response". This was incredibly unprofessional and incredibly rude to me and my EMS teammate. There was no 10-52 call and no call that there were still danger on scene. Me and my other co worker could have been killed as well because of the lack of communication from the officer. He did not need to respond that way to us when there was no information given to us.

Irrelevant, seems like a phone issue if anything. Their also not obligated to reply or send pings to you guys and yea if it was IRL and an officer was down or your buddy was down you'd be hella pissed as well. Sorry, but it seems more like an script issue than anything else. The terrorist stuff was also an admin sit so what happened prior to that was voided.