Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Oolsov_ZA

Catch-22

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

Name: Quintin

Date of Birth: 03/04/1996

Discord Name:  Catch-22#9471

What country are you from? South-Africa

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? Yes

How did you find out about Sunrise RP? Through a Female streamer who plays on this server

Do you have mechanical experience? (FiveM or Real Life): yes in both FiveM and Real Life

Have you ever been in any other FiveM communities?(If so, please list them):  N/A

Steam Profile:           https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328926668/                                                                                                                                                                              

Sunrise RP Character Life Portion 

Please answer these questions as your in game character personal.

Name : Frank Martins

Date of Birth: 03/04/1996

Phone Number: 889-5969

Current Occupation?  Tailor

Ever been convicted of a felony? If so, what? N/A

Describe yourself. (At least 50 word): I'm an idealist, i love to travel and help people who is stranded. I have always been fascinated about cars and motorboats... I dont own a motorboat but i would love to one day. Im a hard working guy who got caught doing the wrong thing at the right time, hoping to get a second change in life. I like to learn and be successful in everything i do, im currently working on my own vehicles if im not busy at doing tailor runs. I am willing to learn the trade as i catch on easily. 

Why would we choose you? (At least 50 word): AS mentioned above I'm willing to learn, I ove to help people who is stranded, fascinated about cars, i also have some skill when it comes to spraypaint and i dont mind to work over time for lettle to nun compensation

When you will work? Every day

Why you want to be mechanic? (At least 50 word) : My main inspiration for wanting to become a mechanic is my grandpa, he was one and he taught me everything i know today. i want to follow in his footsteps and end the struggle at getting a job due to my record.