Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Deo

Logan Woods' Application

§1 Personal Information

• RP Name: Logan Woods
• Discord Name: askaahs #4519
• Steam Account (Link):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ddeeoo/
• DoB (YYYY or AGE): 20/12/2002 (16 years)
• Time Zone: GMT

§2 Application Information

• Why do you want to join the SAFD? (min. 50 words)
-  I would love to join SAFD because I sometimes see people injured without having medical attention. I see so many deaths in and around the city that I think I could deal with. I think this is a great field of work to go in to as I get to save people's lives on a daily basis. I have also undergone some very basic health training at school, back in the UK, and it showed me the ins and outs of being a paramedic in a thriving city.

• Roughly how many hours per week can you dedicate to being on duty?
- 12 hours

• Do you have any prior EMS experience in another city?
- Yes, very basic training in the UK. An example of the training I recieved is CPR.

§3 Scenes

• A person has fallen and broken his leg, how do you proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :
- I would approach the patient, and examine the situation. I would ask if the patient can move their leg, if they cannot then it is obviously broken. I would then soothe the patient whilst I put them in the recovery position on the stretcher. I would take them to the hospital and further treat them there.

• A person calls EMS and you arrive on scene, there's another person there but not injured and he's
acting violent, how do you proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :
- I would approach the scene and see that there is an angry person. I would make a report to the police and hope that they come along and support me whilst I am dealing with the injured patient, then when I am done with the injured patient I would ask the angry person what is wrong (he may have an underlying medical condition)

• A person has been in a vehicle accident and complains about neckpain, how do you proceed? 
(write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :
- The first thing I would do is ring the mechanic to come and standby the call. I would saw the car open and very carefully move the patient over onto a stretcher and put them in the recovery position. I would do this to eliminate further damage. I would then transport them to hospital where I can give the patient further treatment.

• A person has called EMS you pull up to the call and the first thing u see is the patient is wearing a mask what is the first thing u do before u proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :
- I would firstly ask the patient to take the mask off. Regardless of whether the patient takes the mask off or not, I will still treat the patient because all lives matter. If he is refusing to take the mask off, I would radio in to the police saying there is a person acting very strangly and let them deal with the patient.

Hello!

Your application has been accepted!

Contact EMS chief Cade (Satan#4741)  or me (Boris I Richard#7080) in discord for a interview.

Assistant chief

Boris Bljad