Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

JesusHChrist

I love sunrise

i love sunrise and will always love sunrise i hope we progress past this. unlikely but ill hold hop ei wish everyone who played and had interaction with a nice life and only the best.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

I agree with this so much my home life was this sever and it may sound sad it may sound stupid but im legit tearing up over this. There is no other server like this. Admins work hard and I respect everyone of them and I really hope this isnt the end.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

This community was the first one to teach me how to actually become a cop and open up to a community and actually talk over a mic this community has tought me alot it has trought me more rp then i even actually got more friendships for life and such on this community has got me into more then i thought it would be honestely this community is good and i wish and hope it would never close.

• Like 3

Community cant be break by some people (whiners) who does not value others people time (people who constantly work with Sunrise). If 1 of leaders is tired, i am pretty sure in this community we find other one who is able to pull pressure off him. Im sure if we all want enough, we can overcome even hit directly to core.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

A few sour apples can ruin the whole batch. It's unfortunate to see we didn't remove the bad fruit before it's toxicity got to the rest. 

Sunrise was my first true RP server. To see that lost is a shame. I am trying to stay positive, bit even if it does come back things won't be the same. 

I have created a lot of friends and I have never laughed and smiled so much in my life. Days when I was depressed, sunrise was a place for me to escape the reality and struggles of my day to day life. It was a place I could go and be who ever I wanted, even if it was an old man who caused everyone grief.  So, I want to say thank you to those I played with. Thank you for the good times. I hope I see you all in Los Santos again soon. Much love!

Sillygumpee. Aka Grandpa, aka Jasper 

• Like 4