Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHIFTcD

Brians Mechanic Application

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

Name: Rasmus Linnarsson

Date of Birth05/10/1999

Discord Name: SHIFT#0215

What country are you from? Sweden

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? Yes

How did you find out about Sunrise RP? My friend SetiingZ showed me this server. He has been playing on it for a while and i was looking for a good server to play on so he showed me this one.

Do you have mechanical experience? (FiveM or Real Life): I got some experience from other servers because i have been working as a mechanic.

Have you ever been in any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them): Yes i have been in alot of server but it was kinda hard to find any really good server so i have been switching alot. But i have been playing on grancommunen the most

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SHIFTcD/

Sunrise RP Character Life Portion

Please answer these questions as your in-game character person.

Name: Brian Johnsson

Date of Birth: 1993/08/24

Phone Number: 589-0738

Current Occupation? Trucker

Ever been convicted of a felony? If so, what? No i have not, but i have been close to one for wreckless driving.

Describe yourself. (At least 50 word) Brian Johnson was born in Sweden 1993. And at 10 his parents quickly saw that he had a very big interest of cars. His first ever race was when he was 15 and he quickly became one of the youngest professional racing drivers. But the time in the spotlight dont last forever and now he is not that big anymore. So he moved to America with a dream that he could start racing again.

Why would we choose you? (At least 50 word): Brians knowledge on cars is very good becuase he has been working with cars his hole life and he is able to easily figure out what is wrong with the car. Brian doesnt just want to be a mechanic because of the money but because he gets to work with cars everyday.

When you will work? I will work everyday as much as i can but more on the weekdays. Do to that i have more time to help people.

Why do you want to be mechanic? (At least 50 words): Brian wants to be a mechanic because he likes working on cars and everything about it. He has had a lot of experience of cars since he has been working with cars his hole life and dont wanna stop now.

Very good Application Shift hopefully you get in!

Important Information

Terms of Use