Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

nowasking

Brian's Mechanic re-application

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

Name: Vojtech Novak

Date of Birth: 03/19/1998

Discord Name: nowas#3429

What country are you from?  Czech Republic

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? Yes

How did you find out about Sunrise RP? Used to play here some time ago.

Do you have mechanical experience? (FiveM or Real Life): Was a mechanic manager before I left Sunrise.

Have you ever been in any other FiveM communities?(If so, please list them): Just Sunrise

Steam Profile:                          https://steamcommunity.com/id/nowasking/                                                                                                                                                                                 

Sunrise RP Character Life Portion 

Please answer these questions as your in game character personal.

Name: Brian Spilner

Date of Birth: 03/19/1993

Phone Number: 239-3269

Current Occupation? brinks

Ever been convicted of a felony? If so, what? No i haven't

Describe yourself. (At least 50 word) Good guy, originally born in Europe and moved to Los Santos when he was 19. Because he didn't have money he had to live in South Central which for a white guy from Europe certainly wasn't easy, later he found himself a job in a mechanic shop in Rockford Hill where he met great people, after a while he had to runaway back to Europe for undisclosed reason.

Why would we choose you? (At least 50 word): Highly skilled and capable worker with experience and with family history in auto repairs. Great problem solving capabilities. His attitude towards anything really is to get things done in the most effective way with taking in mind all the customer's needs. He treats his coworkers with respect and as family and nothing is more important to him as family!

When you will work? 2-3 hours minimum every day

Why you want to be mechanic? (At least 50 word: Love for anything with an engine in it, if it goes fast it's my kind of thing. Also wish to help good citizens that aren't that great of drivers to fix their vehicles. In my spare time all I basically do is drive or fix cars or anything with wheels, it is my hobby. Also being a mechanic is a very rewarding job and I enjoy all the social interactions with customers.