Welcome to the

Welcome to my forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
SetiingZ

Jamie's EMS Application!

§1 Personal Information

• RP Name:Jamie Jackson
• Discord Name:SetiingZ#9693
• Steam Account (Link):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302744475/
• DoB (YYYY or AGE):04/07/19
• Time Zone: GMT + 1 (UK Time)

§2 Application Information

• Why do you want to join the SAFD? (min. 50 words)
- Im a helping person and I always like to help everyone in every way possible and I think if I join it , it will help me even more and it will make path ways into making new friends and meeting more people so I think this job will be more as a hobby. Since my mom is a nurse I always thought in my dreams that I could be like her so shes my idle!

• Roughly how many hours per week can you dedicate to being on duty?
- on every week day - 5 , every weekend - 10 to 13

• Do you have any prior EMS experience in another city?
- Yes I have been a EMS in GoodLifeRP city and I was nearly Chief of EMS so I have a lot of experience

§3 Scenes

• A person has fallen and broken his leg, how do you proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :

- I would first look around for my surroundings to maybe see what has happened and what the patient could of done , if the patient is awake and able to respond to me I would first ask them  what has happened and proceed to ask them what part hurts the most and  if they respond I would try to look at the area and consider making the patient do a t-pose shape to make every area visible in case more parts of the body is hurt and I would then proceed to get my stretcher from my ambulance car and carry them into the car and drive over to the Hospital and proceed to give the patient to the local doctors so they can handle it

• A person calls EMS and you arrive on scene, there's another person there but not injured and he's
acting violent, how do you proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :

- I would first try to get the non-injured patient to calm down so I could ask them if they have witnessed the scene so I can procced to help the patient quickly in any way  just in case the scene is very important and then proceed to ask the violent patient to move away and clear the scene so I can help the patient who is injured if the violent person is ignoring my words I would then call the Police to help the scene so I can carry on and help the patient who is down and injured.

• A person has been in a vehicle accident and complains about neckpain, how do you proceed? 
(write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :

-I would first tell the patient to NOT to move their neck and stay still since the neck area is a very fragile place and easy to break. After that I would then proceed into going to my Ambulance car to get a neck brace for the patients neck and have the Ambulance car still opened so It would be easier to get the patient into the car and then proceed into going to the patient and securing the neck brace and getting a stretcher from the car and carefully and safely putting the patient onto the stretcher and proceeding with the patient to the hospital so the local doctors could proceed with the patient and help 

• A person has called EMS you pull up to the call and the first thing u see is the patient is wearing a mask what is the first thing u do before u proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :

- I would first ask the masked patient why he is masked in any way and if he responds in a bad way i would call the Police for back up just in case he does anything bad . If the masked patient is doing anything in a threatening way and proceeding to be violent or trying to do something violent to a injured patient I would call for back-up and get the Police to help and after the Police handles the scene I would proceed into going to the injured patient if there is one and help them in any way

Dear, Mr. Jackson

You passed the first selection and now can take part of interview to become LSFD EMS Cadet. You can schedule the interview with me via email [email protected](discord Marthew).

Best Regards,
Nikolai Zelzen

Chief of LSFD