NekoGirl

NekoGirl Mechanic Application

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

Name: Erko Kommusaar

Date of Birth: 30/10/1996

Discord Name: NekoGirl#1725

What country are you from? Tallinn

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? Yes

How did you find out about Sunrise RP? I found out by searching for RP

Do you have mechanical experience? (FiveM or Real Life): I have a mechanic experience in FiveM a lot

Have you ever been in any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):  yes Lost DOJ

Steam Profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165499693/

Sunrise RP Character Life Portion 

Please answer these questions as your in-game character personal.

Name: Stewart Lenniest

Date of Birth: 1996/05/30

Phone Number: 656-3965

Current Occupation? Miner

Ever been convicted of a felony? If so, what? I haven't been convicted for felonY either tickets

Describe yourself. (At least 50 words) Stewart Lenniest Flew into the city 1 week ago and since then has been out and some days making money. Stewart currently works as a miner which is his main job but wanting to find a new job that will suit him better, He really loves his cars and has a lot of interest in them.

Why would we choose you? (At least 50 words): You would choose me because I would be really active on duty as I would enjoy this job a lot more than a miner. Also, I see a lot of people asking for mechanics lately and it annoys me that I cannot do anything about it. Also being a mechanic is my dream job as I have a massive interest in cars.

When you will work?  I can work around 3 - 6 hours on weekdays and at weekends of days off I could work a lot more

Why did you want to be mechanic? (At least 50 words:  I would love to be a mechanic because it seems really interesting and it would be more enjoyable than my current job. Also, I like helping people out and being this job would help me enjoy the server even more as I have an interest in cars. I see a lot of people in the city needing mechanics however they are never able to make it to all the calls there is an abundance of calls.

Approved, follow up in game with a mechanic manager or Red for your interview in character