Tervislik

Risto kajakas

• RP Name: Risto Kajakas

• Discord Name: Tervislik#1364

• Steam Account (Link) :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174365882/

• DoB (YYYY or AGE): 20.09.2003

• Time Zone: GMT+3

§2 Application Information

• Why do you want to join the SAFD? (min. 50 words)

because I was criminal before and now I got recommended this job and I tought well I would like 2 save some pepole now and I dont have job at the moment. my gang got removed and they all left so now im like a new person.

• Roughly how many hours per week can you dedicate to being on duty?

well at the moment I dont have school so I can be on computer all day long usually im 12+hrs a day but when school starts then i can be after school on computer everyday like 5 hrs atleast so in week that would probaly be over 10hrs or more.

• Do you have any prior EMS experience in another city?

No I dont.

§3 Scenes

• A person has fallen and broken his leg, how do you proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :

I would go there ask what happened and use work pose then I would use /me checks leg then after that I would get something do fix that leg /do puts some medicine there and bandage and that would be it.

• A person calls EMS and you arrive on scene, there's another person there but not injured and he's
acting violent, how do you proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :

well if he had gun I would go further away and call the cops but if he was just violent I would try to tell him do stay away and if he dosent ill call police and would wait for the police arrival after the police arrived I would help the wounded person.

• A person has been in a vehicle accident and complains about neckpain, how do you proceed? 
(write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :

well I would go examine him /do finds any injuries? if I found out about the neck pain I would tell him to not move I would but some thing 2 support his head /do buts some pads to hold neck in place then I would help him in the medic vehicle and take him 2 hospital there I would look the neck closer.

• A person has called EMS you pull up to the call and the first thing u see is the patient is wearing a mask what is the first thing u do before u proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :

I would tell to the cops to come for saftey reasons and then would probaly ask him to take mask off if he wouldnt take off I would stay back away if he would take off I would help him with his injuries.

• Why do you want to join the SAFD? (min. 50 words)

because I want to help other pepole and I would have so much rp encounters with so many diffrent pepole. and I feel like this job would fit me pretty good.it and I heard it pays pretty good.

Dear Mr. Kajakas:

Your application is looked over, it has flaws, but we liked to give you chance to become EMS. It requires some work, i will contact with you when we can do interview and start training.

Best regards,

Nikolai Zelzen

Chief of LSFD