Sign in to follow this  
iSagee

Mechanic Application

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

Name:  Ryan Sage

Date of Birth: 08/07/1998

Discord Name: iSagee

What country are you from? United Kingdom

: Do you have a working microphone? Yes

: Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? Yes

: How did you find out about Sunrise RP? Friends suggested playing on it

: Do you have mechanical experience? (FiveM or Real Life): No but i know people who has and will ask them for advice

Have you ever been in any other FiveM communities?(If so, please list them): No stuck with this one server

Steam Profile:                             https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=422765764&token=fqYLO_Pm                  

Sunrise RP Character Life Portion: Cant remember 

Please answer these questions as your in game character personal.  

Name: Connor Kington

Date of Birth: 1998/11/23

Phone Number: 522-0591

Current Occupation?: Taillor

Ever been convicted of a felony? If so, what?: Cant remember but its not anything major

Describe yourself. (At least 50 word): i am a very consistent worker, loves his cars and is very quick on the jobs that he is given

Why would we choose you? (At least 50 word): i will be working alot of the time and making alot of sales to the people in the city. when i fix the cars i will make them looking immaculate and leaving customers happy

When you will work?: i will from morning till mid-day so i can go home to see my girlfriend to keep her happy. (Happy wife, happy life)

Why you want to be mechanic? (At least 50 word): I like to get my hands dirty in work and  i love to be behind the wheel so fixing cars is what im meant to be doing. the job seems very interesting and a more hands on job unlike any other job in the city

ACCEPTED 

Please speak with a mechanic boss for a breif interview