Arthur Walraven EMS Application

§1 Personal Information

• RP Name: Arthur Walraven
• Discord Name: Dariush (d27s25w)#4174
• Steam Account (Link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/dariush227/
• DoB (YYYY or AGE): 16
• Time Zone: CEST

§2 Application Information

• Why do you want to join the SAFD? (min. 50 words)
- Answer here I want to Join the San Andreas Fire Department because love helping people it makes me happy and I think joining the SAFD.

• Roughly how many hours per week can you dedicate to being on duty?
- Answer here I think about 6-12 hours a week

• Do you have any prior EMS experience in another city?
- Answer here No, I don't

§3 Scenes

• A person has fallen and broken his leg, how do you proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :
-Answer here I will try to secure the leg by putting it in a splint, take a stretcher from the back of the ambulance then I wil put the patient on the stretcher as carefull as possible then I will move the patient into the ambulance and transport the patient to the hospital.

• A person calls EMS and you arrive on scene, there's another person there but not injured and he's
acting violent, how do you proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :
-Answer here I will try and calm the suspect down to see what is injuries are if the patient doesn't calm down I will call for police backup for mine and his safety, after that we will try and calm him down and see what the problem is.

• A person has been in a vehicle accident and complains about neckpain, how do you proceed? 
(write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :
-Answer here( I will carfully put a neckbrace around the patients neck then I will proceed to take a stretcher out of the ambulance and carefully secure the individual on the stretcher then I will transport the patient to the hospital.

• A person has called EMS you pull up to the call and the first thing u see is the patient is wearing a mask what is the first thing u do before u proceed? (write exactly how you would roleplay it, min. 50 words) :
-Answer here( I will ask why he is wearing a mask if he has a good answer or if he doesn't I will just treat his injuries because he needs help and I think I should not treat someone just because he is wearing a mask.

Dear Mr. Walraven.

Your application is accepted and we can do job interview. Contact with me via email [email protected] (Marthew in discord) and lets schedule our meeting. Before meeting you should do truck licenses and make sure you take your ID with you.

Best Regards,
Nikolai Zelzen
Chief of LSFD