OOC Portion

Are you a current member of Sunrise Roleplay: Yes

How old are you: 20

What is your Discord Username: Wimsickle#0001

Do you have any experience from other servers: Yes

Are you a Noticed Roleplayer on discord: i dont believe so

Steam Profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/TKSGAVIN/

In Character Portion
Failure to stay character during this portion will result in a immediate denial. There is no minimum requirement for this portion however minimuim effort will increase the chance of your application being denied.

What is your name: Johnson R. Shevel

What is your DOB: September 13, 1997

Current Occupation: Unemployed, single

Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or higher: negative

Do you have any family members or close relatives that have been convicted of a felony or capital crime: negative, not at the time of this application

What can you bring to the Blaine County Sheriffs Office: I can bring determination, dedication and a strong, level headed deputy, I know how to drive, shoot, and conduct traffic stops and etc. to a T. I understand the when and wheres, the laws and the why.

Why do you want to be apart of the Blaine County Sheriff Office: I enjoy doing police work, but I have been in multiple city and state police forces and I am ready for a more open road, down to earth department, less noise is a plus as well.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am an Ex- LTC of the San Andreas police department with in the state that contains the city of Shadows, The city came to a downfall due to poor government decisions and radiation spillage. I left the city with a one way ticket to here, the city of sunrises, and thought i could make a new beginning here, so here i am, applying for the Blaine County sheriff office! Hope to hear back from you soon - sincerely J. R. Shevel